Halleens Automotive was opened in 1977 by Ron Halleen Sr. in a small location located on Saunders Settlement (rt 31) in the Town of Niagara as a used car dealership.
Ron Halleen Sr. expanded to brand new facility in 1987 on Military Road in the Town of Niagara with his two sons Ron Halleen Jr. and Rich Halleen.
In 1999, in a small room in the building, we started selling auto accessories and building off road trucks. 2 years later, we expanded with a new showroom and accessory store.
In 2004 we became the first Rhino Linings spray-on bedliner in WNY and to date have done over 700 truck applications.
In 2010 we welcomed Toyo Tires to Halleens with general service work.
Over the years, the Halleen family has been involved in auto racing with 3 generations of drag racers while also being involved in several community events.
Thank you for visiting our site and please stop in and check out our showroom and browse through our catalog of over 1000 pages of automotive accessories.